Saturday, January 2, 2016

Royal Letters...

My new project is another of my favourites - the sweetheart bottle!

I've added a crackled texture for the base, with golden highlights. Every bit of leaf and letter and golden pebbles that you see is handmade and hand painted. I added the gold chains for a really royal effect.

(View photos in full screen)

Front

Back

























Participated in the following:
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes

My products can be purchased from my Facebook page 'Snowflakes and Lilies'.
You can also contact me on my email id: snowflakesandlilies@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, so many different elements and texture, just gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing your project at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete